Saturday 19 September 2015

Sing like nobody's listening...

Back at my desk today and I have completed a card using musical quavers for the letter Q of our ABC challenge organised by Robyn.  I am posting this card to CAS(E) this sketch! as I used their sketch #141 and also to Color Throwdown and their latest color challenge ctd360, the colors of black, pink and dark blue.  Thanks for taking a peek, I am off now to start playing on a card for the letter R...much easier than the letter Q I am sure.

 

3 comments:

Robyn Oliver said...

Cool card Vikki, great take for the "Q" challenge.

Monika/Buzsy said...

Cool card Vikki. Love the piano image as the focal point with the tiny music notes. The dotted circles look great. Thank you for playing along with us at The Color Throwdown.

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so fun! Great take on the sketch!