Saturday 6 June 2015

A Flip Card...

Hello from Tassie on this very chilly Saturday afternoon!  I have braved the cold out in my craft room this afternoon as I really wanted to challenge my self to make a flip card.  Yesterday, my stamping mate Robyn sent me the link to this "Flip-Card Tutorial using partial die-cutting" by Hussena over at Crafters Corner and I must say I was very impressed.  So today out came my Cuttlebug and some new dies that I received in the mail this week (happy dance time) and I had a play...thanks for taking a peek....I hope you like my finished card...
 
One of Hussena's cards...
 
 


 
 

2 comments:

Robyn Oliver said...

Excellent card Vikki- I thought the instructions looked easy to follow as well so hopefully this week I'll have a go as well. We have been busy in the yard and it's looking great now, just got to get the grass growing.

Vikki said...

WOW!WOW!WOW! That is an excellent card Vik.