Saturday 14 February 2015

Happy Birthday...

Just the one quick card for me today, on a cold, wet, dreary day here in Tasmania!  For this card I have played along with the CAS(E) this Sketch! team and their sketch for this week CTS#110.  This time around I have made a male birthday card as I know I have a few male birthdays coming up throughout the year.  Nice and easy today...stamped the image and then just sponged 2 different distress inks over the image using an oval fiskars template to guide my sponged area, then finished by just stamping the sentiment directly onto the card.  Thanks for taking a peek.
 

5 comments:

Robyn Oliver said...

Great male card Vikki, love how you sponged in the landscape.

Darnell said...

That's really cool how you did that, Vikki! At first glance it looks like the Earth, which is neat since fishing is a universal pastime!! Hugs, Darnell

Vikki said...

Great card Vik and I love the colours you have used.

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, what a fabulous masculine card! Great take on the sketch!

I Card Everyone said...

Vikki I love this card... I can't believe this is a stamp!
=] Michele