Sunday 18 January 2015

Our Beautiful World...Song Title...

It is ages since I have played along at Our Beautiful World but after taking a peek today over at the team's photos I couldn't help but play along.  This week, Week 80, Robyn has chosen the theme of  a photo that represents a song title...I have used three of my favourite photos...
 
 

Lavender Blue by Burl Ives (and many others)
 
 
Running Water by The Moody Blues
 
and my favourite photo....Puppy Love by Donny Osmond.
Thanks for taking a peek.

7 comments:

Jutta.K. said...

Beautiful photos, but of course is the last picture of my favorites.
What a touching photo, how loving they both snuggle.
I also have a little dog :-)
I come visiting you from
Our Beautiful World

♥ly greetings from germany

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

So very cool, I remember loving Puppy love too! Thanks for sharing with us at Our Beautiful World!

Robyn Oliver said...

Great photos of song titles, Vikki...love them all, can even smell that lavender Thanks for sharing with OBW this week

Sara - Villa Emilia said...

Hello, Vikki!
The lavender field looks gorgeous. I love lavender... well, I suppose everybody does! It would be really interesting to visit such a fascinating place!
Have a great new week!

Vikki said...

Great shots Vik, they suit your song titles perfectly!

Ros Crawford said...

Fabulous!! Aww I love the photo of your dog and pup!! Thanks so much for sharing at OBW!!

Manuela said...

Great songs and photos, thanks for sharing with us at "OBW"