Saturday 31 January 2015

Happy Birthday

Well I managed to get myself organised this morning and was able to enjoy an afternoon of me time, which meant being locked away in my craft space listening to music, eating chocolate and having cups of tea delivered to me by my hubby....needless to say I had a great afternoon!  My first card for today came together really easily, which is a huge change for me.  For this card I have played along at CAS(E) this sketch! and their sketch for this week CTS#108.  The design team as always have made same great cards and as you will probably be able to tell, I took my inspiration from Hannelie and her colourful card.  As soon as I saw Hannelie's card I knew I would have to use my Happy Birthday Washi Tape to make this card.  Thanks for taking a peek.
 
 
 

3 comments:

Robyn Oliver said...

Oh yes a lovely bright card, well done with the sketch, enjoy your day Vik

Hannelie said...

I LOVE the happy bright colors on your card!
Thanks for joining us at CAS(E)this sketch!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, so pretty & fun! Great take on the sketch!