Sunday 2 November 2014

Christmas Wishes

It has been quite some time since I have done any stamping so I am really pleased today to have completed another Christmas card for my stash.  I have played along with both the Merry Monday Christmas Challenge blog where for this week's Merry Monday #132 they are looking for a vintage snowflake card using snowflakes, dry embossing and neutral colours (which would explain why I have made a Christmas card using cream and black!) and also with CAS(E) this sketch! and their current sketch CTS#98.  Thanks for taking a peek.

 
 
 

7 comments:

Cindy C. said...

Hi Vikki your card is really elegant! BTW thanks for visiting my blog!

Kristie Goulet said...

Very pretty card, Vikki! Love that embossed image! Thank you for joining us at Merry Monday!

Karren said...

Great job combining challenges! Love the dry embossing on your gorgeous card! Thanks so much for joining us at Merry Monday.

Skye said...

A lovely card. I like your embossing. The colourcombo of black & cream works really well

Jill V said...

Beautiful card! Love the embossed bird on a branch - so tranquil and Christmas-y! Which embossing folder did you use?

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is beautiful! I love the embossed bird! Fabulous take on the sketch!

Vikki said...

Really nice Xmas card Vik