Sunday 7 September 2014

Christmas Gifts

Hi.  I am back again today posting yet another Christmas card.  I am playing along again this week with the Merry Monday Christmas Challenge.  This week's challenge #124 by Deanne is asking for a gift/present to be somewhere on our card.  This is another stamp I found in my Christmas stash which I'm pretty sure I've rarely used before.  I went with these colours as I really like this designer paper I found in my collection.....much to my husband's dismay...the only colours that are Christmas for him are red, green and gold!  Oh well, it is something different and another card I won't be having to make on Christmas Eve!  Thanks for taking a peek.

4 comments:

Notes by Nina said...

Lovely CAS card Vikki, Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday.

Bonnie said...

I love the scalloped cut, Vikki, and the sentiment that swirls so prettily! Thanks for sharing this with us at Merry Monday!

Kathy Schweinfurth said...

Such a soft, pretty card and the color combo! Thanks so much for playing with us at Merry Monday!

Robyn Oliver said...

Way to go Vikki..adding to the Christmas card pile with this lovely soft card.