Wednesday 10 September 2014

20...Happy Birthday!

 
Well I have finally managed to make a card in time to play along with the team over at CAS(E) this Sketch! and the sketch for this week CTS#91.  Inspired by Simone's card I have made this card for my one and only child, who is no longer a child but a young man who will be turning 20 this Friday.  Wow...where do the years go?  I used his favourite colours so I do hope he likes it (it does have the stamp of approval from my husband).  Thanks for taking a peek.
 
 

5 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

Great take on the sketch!

Robyn Oliver said...

Way coool Vikki, he'll love it...yeah where do the years go.

Vikki said...

Looks good Vik and I'm sure Bren will love it!

Darnell said...

I think it's a great card for your son, Vikki! I also loved the photos you shared! Thank you for coming by and leaving me a comment! I'm delighted to meet you and become your newest follower! I might have missed it, but I don't see you in the thumbnails at my place so I'd love it if you popped back to join me, too! Hugs, Darnell

Darnell said...

Thanks, Vikki! Hugs, Darnell