Sunday 29 June 2014

RobVikVik-June

Hi ladies,  It seems like forever since I have posted to my blog!  After much procrastination I have finally gotten around to making my card for our RobVikVik June challenge where Robyn supplied the layout, Vikki W supplied the colour inspiration and I suggested we use a dress somewhere on the card.  This card is nothing like I originally had in mind...thank you once again ladies for making me go out of my comfort zone.  It took me a while to come to terms with Robyn's suggested layout and then when Vikki R came up with this colour inspiration I really had to dig deep.  I am actually quite happy with this finished card and once again I have used 2 stamps which I have had in my stash and never used...a Christmas present from Vikki W if my memory serves me correctly...thanks again Vik.  Thanks for taking a peek.
 
 
 

 

No comments: